Through membership in the ANH Academy, you will:
• Become part of a vibrant global community of researchers working in agriculture, nutrition and health
• Develop your knowledge and skills through a wealth of resources, training and networking opportunities
• Share and discuss your work with the global research community as well as policy-makers and programme
• Develop new links and collaborations in interdisciplinary research
• Access new opportunities for funding and publication.
Who can join
Membership in the Academy is open to anyone with a demonstrated commitment to agriculture, nutrition and health research working for a university, research institute, research consortium or network.
We also welcome prospective members working in research roles for NGOs, government institutions and the private sector.
Membership in the Academy is open to individuals located in any part of the world and at all levels of seniority. We particularly encourage researchers based in Africa and South Asia to apply.
What members do
Academy members will be encouraged to, as feasible:
• Share information on their latest research projects
• Contribute to the activities of the working groups
• Offer expertise and deliver training
• Attend Academy seminars, workshops and the annual conference
How to join
Joining the Academy is free of charge and only takes a few minutes.
You are requested to discuss your application with your head of department or line manager to encourage institutional support for your membership in the Academy.
Becoming an Academy member only takes 3 easy steps:
1. Complete a short online registration form
2. Wait for an approval email from the administrator
3. Welcome to the Academy, you are now a member!
You can now:
View and update your profile
See who else is a member (Academy members database)