Webinar: To present or not to present: Gearing up for ANH2020
Thursday, June 4, 2020 - 14:00 to 15:00
virtual (time is in BST/ London)
Exciting advances are being made in the fields of agriculture, nutrition and health, but effectively communicating those findings to all audiences – fellow researchers, donors, policymakers, and others – can pose a daunting challenge. This webinar provided insights and concrete suggestions on enhancing your presentation to better communicate your research and findings, particularly in a virtual environment.
This session was specifically designed for ANH2020 presenters, but any researchers working in the agriculture, nutrition and health space were welcome to attend.
Co-organised by the ANH Academy and the CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH).
ANH2020 Presentation Guidelines:
- ANH2020 Oral Presentation Guidelines
- ANH2020 Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Watch this video about how to make a 1-minute video presentation by Thalia Sparling, Postdoctoral Fellow with the IMMANA Programme at LSHTM:
- Designing Presentations - Presentation by Jamed Falik
- Beyond the Slides: What You Bring to the Presentation - Presentation by Janet Hodur
9:00 New York/Washington, D.C.
16:00 Addis Ababa
18:30 New Delhi
The webinar lasted 1 hour, with a short presentation and ample time for Q&A.
Share on social media:
- Twitter handles:
- Hashtags: #ANH2020
Director, Visual Design and Production, IFPRI
Senior Communications Specialist, A4NH, IFPRI