We are seeking applications for an Evaluation Consultant to conduct an ongoing assessment of the Innovative Methods and Metrics for Agriculture and Nutrition Actions (IMMANA) programme.
The selected consultant should have demonstrated expertise in results-based project evaluation and familiarity with international academic research programmes pertaining to agriculture and nutrition. In addition, the consultant should have:
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative M&E data collection and analysis methods
- At least 5 years of experience designing and conducting evaluations of international programs in an academic setting
- Strong facilitation, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience as a team player with the ability to closely collaborate with staff, local partners, and stakeholders
Applications should be sent by November 15, 2016 to IMMANA@lshtm.ac.uk.
Please see the Terms of Reference for more information.